While you have to be really careful about the way you put on faux mink lashes, you have to be equally cautious when taking it off since your skin needs to be taken good care of at all times. As a matter of fact, you have to remove make up every night before you go to sleep in order to ensure that your skin is as clean as possible. Only if your skin is clean will it be able to regenerate itself at night. There are many products that you can use to clean your face and remove faux mink lashes fully and easily. They are:
1. Baby massage oil: These branded products are generally made of mineral oil but they are designed to be hypoallergenic since they are meant for a baby’s delicate skin. You can easily use any reliable brand of baby oil on your face to remove the day’s make up.
2. Petroleum jelly: This is an easily available product that can be used to remove faux mink lashes without causing any reaction on your skin. Its additional advantage is that it is fairly inexpensive and has a very long shelf life.
3. Natural oils: Oils from almond, olive, jojoba or coconut can also be applied to your face to get rid of any dirt or faux mink lashes present on your skin. While you can choose any oil of your preference, it is best to choose organic and cold pressed options in order to give your skin additional benefits.
4. Natural yogurt: This product can be applied to the face in order to clean it. Keep in mind that only natural or Greek yogurt can be used for this purpose. You cannot use any type of flavored yogurt to clean your face.
5. Cucumber paste: A simple paste of cucumber, sometimes with natural yogurt added to it, can be used to cleanse your faux mink lashes. This is not suitable for daily use but you should certainly use it once a week or a fortnight.
It is very easy to use any of the above products. All you have to do is take the desired amount with a wad of cotton wool and apply it to your skin. You can also use a q-tip or ear bud diffed in the product to remove make up from around the eyes. Avoid rubbing your skin very hard since this can cause damage to it. It is best to dab the product on your skin very liberally and wash it away with warm water.
Article Source: ffsta